- Services Provided: Structural Design
AJW Engineering was retained to design a four (4) storey addition to an existing one (1) storey warehouse. The building opened in 1958 and is used to house the storage and refining plant. The subject building is approximately 100 feet (30m) by 160 feet (49m). The construction consisted of bag storage, a service garage, general storage and a depressed ramp. AJW Engineering provided full structural engineering services, including the review of the feasibility of the four (4) storey addition and design of the addition.