Window Cleaning/Construction Roof Anchor Systems Roof Anchor Inspection and Testing
Industrial window cleaning systems must provide safe anchorage and efficiency where tradesmen are required to perform suspended work on the exterior of your buildings. Our expert team is equipped with the latest technological solutions on designs requiring identified and certified anchorage and fall protection and we are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and service.
Industry Standard demands for an annual inspection and an additional inspection every 5 years by a P.Eng to re-certify any existing roof anchor system. Unfortunately not complying with such regulations may result in fines of up to $500,000 by the Ministry of Labour.
- Custom design of: davit arms, bases, roof anchors, outriggers, monorail/trolleys, winches and suspended stages to access interior (including underside of atriums) and exterior glazing.
- Comply with Ministry of Labour regulations/guidelines
- Roof anchorage equipment testing/certification
- Safety Tieback Maintenance Access System, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
- Window Cleaning & Maintenance Access System, 5 Marine Parade, Toronto, Ontario
- Hundreds of other various Safety Tieback Window Cleaning & Maintenance Access Systems